The 2022 Kane County Regional Office of Education (ROE) Student Photography Contest is a 9-week photography contest for high school students throughout Kane County. Week eight’s theme was worm’s eye or bird’s eye.
The contest is a collaborative effort between the Kane County ROE and Kane Excellence in Education Partnership (KEEP), to recognize and celebrate the talent within the art departments in Kane County high schools.
Each week submitted photos are reviewed by the Photography Review Committee at the ROE. 10 photos are selected and published on the ROE’s website, kaneroe.org/student-photography-contest and on the ROE’s Facebook page.
Congratulations to the Week 8 Kane ROE Photo Contest winners.
- Hannah Srdanovich – St. Charles North High School – Week 8 Category Winner
- Annalyn Steinkemp – Aurora Central Catholic High School
- Claire Hlavacek – Rosary High School
- Elisha Karottu – Central High School
- Lily Slowinski – South Elgin High School
- Linnea Holtz – East Aurora High School
- Luke Madigan – St. Charles North High School
- Madison Reed – South Elgin High School
- Natalia Szklanko – Bartlett High School
- Sara Nugara – Kaneland High School