Are you interested in working at a private school in Kane County?
Do you have an employment opportunity that you would like to post to our directory?
See our directory below. Questions? Contact the ROE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Principal/Dean of Academics
School Name: Rosary High School
Rosary High School, a Catholic, college-preparatory high school for young women in Aurora, Illinois, has an opening for a full-time Assistant Principal/Dean of Academics for the 2021-2022 school year.
Reporting to the Head of School, and working in collaboration with the Assistant Principal/Dean of Students, the Assistant Principal/Dean of Academics is responsible for supporting excellence in academic and co-curricular programs, for aiding in curriculum development and supervision, for assisting with faculty evaluation and professional development, for participating in the admission and enrollment processes, for participating in the planning and administering the budget, and for assuring smooth relationships with the Rosary High School community - students, parents, faculty, staff, alumnae and the community. The Assistant Principal/Dean of Academics will also meet regularly with the high school faculty, with the high school administrative team, academic and administrative leadership.
Academic administrators are expected to build deep relationships with students, families, faculty, and staff to foster a culture of the community. We are looking for team members who will emanate optimism, solve problems collaboratively, reflect on how actions impact others, create an engaging and inclusive school culture, and share in the united pursuit of Rosary High School's mission.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree; advanced degree preferred
• 3+ years of experience in high school education and proven success as part of the administrative team
• A genuine understanding and willingness to learn the culture, community and the demands students feel on a daily basis, and be an active, enthusiastic member of the Rosary community.
• The ability to build positive relationships with high school students and be a powerful student mentor.
• Superb communication skills, including excellent verbal/written skills, in order to collaborate with Student Support Team, parents, faculty, and students.
• The ability to draw people in for collaboration, problem-solving, and be a trusted and sought-after colleague.
• Strong people skills in order to be empathetic to the needs of the students and their parents.
To apply, please complete an application available at www.rosaryhs.com/employment. Send the application, cover letter, resume and references to Amy McMahon, Head of School, at email@example.com or 901 N. Edgelawn Drive, Aurora, IL 60506.
School Website: https://www.rosaryhs.com/s/1514/bp19/home.aspx
School Phone Number: 630.896.0831